Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday September Babies!

'Midterms' aka midsems have kept me busy lately but I've finally got a bit of time to jump on and update a few things.

I was going to rant about how much more uni work we have here, but I can't even be bothered doing that. What I really wanted to say was:

HAPPY 21st! For all of you back home who turned 21 during September! I'm sorry I couldn't grace your parties with my presence, but I'm probably even more sorry about actually missing out on the action. I wish you guys the best for the rest of 2009, and I can't wait to see you all when I get back. Tacky souvenirs will be brought for all of you.

Not that I'm not having my share of cool dorm room birthday celebrations here:


Oh wait, the birthday boy (Andrew) is taking the picture. He lives down the end of my hall. I'll have to give you guys a tour of the place sometime soon.

By the way guess which one my room mate is?

And yes, in case you're wondering, Berkeley is 50% asian.

No comments:

Post a Comment