Monday, October 5, 2009

Attention wannabe Bella Swan's...

Yes, I'm looking at you Hui (actually I am you're on my wall :) *awww*)

Do you like pale-skinned guys who can stop an out-of-control car with their bare hands and climb up trees as if gravity didn't exist all whilst keeping their mascara from running?

Well then, to be honest, you're not that special. You're just one of the other million girls who read Twilight, saw the movie and well, got obsessed. However if you're one of the lucky ones who have a huge giant poster/cutout of Edward Cullen in you're room - then yes you're special (I won't say why).

What is the point of all this? Why do I suddenly give a shit about scrawny guys who can't go out in the sun? No, I am not jumping on the Twilight bandwagon.

It's because I've met Edward Cullen. He's living 3 doors down from me:


I was wondering why people only ever go into his room and why I only ever see him at night.

Seriously though, his name is Ignacio aka Nacho and he's from Madrid. There is a real story about him that's pretty funny: he was late coming in for exchange because the Department of Homeland Security had him confused with a terrorist by the same full name. Idiots, can't they tell he's a vampire?

4 comments:

  1. Man that dude must pull the ladies hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a spanish vampire??! bite me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMYGAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    LOL IGNACIOOOOOOOO he does look quite dashing all fuzzy, dimly lit and face half-obscured...
    Hahah Dave this and pretty much all your entries always have me in fits of giggles. *awwwww Dave*
    Btw I am one of the special lucky ones you speak of with um several posters featuring Edward Cullen...but you know that I am also one of the few who are more interested in Robert Pattinson himself. So I don't wanna be Bella she's such a ho sometimes.
    P.S. Please post more pics of Ignacio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like it! Haha, you're just jealous of her :P and her immortality.

    Yeah Kris! He's a cool guy, when we go to Madrid next year he'll show us around!

    ReplyDelete