Monday, October 26, 2009

Manchester Who?



Sing it with me everyone. To the tune of 'The Ants go Marching':

Nana nana nana nana nana... nana...
Nana nana nana nana nana! nana!

His armband said he was a red, Torres, Torres,
You'll never walk alone it said, Torres! Torres!
We bought the boy from sunny Spain,
He get's the ball he scores again,
Fernando Torr-es, Liverpool's number 9!

I think it's safe by now for me to post this up, hopefully you've all seen the game - Liverpool v Man United in case you're living under a rock. I sure as hell did. Someone please rub it in to Dexter for me, and Guhan. But mainly Dexter.

Pretty damn exciting game - OK I still think the Champions League game between Real and AC Milan was more of a neutral's fantasy but you can't compare when you're as big a fan of LFC as I am. I was the only idiot in I-House jumping around like crazy when Torres sunk the shot, everyone else was talking about how Cal beat Washington State in the college football game. Wait, no, quite a few of the Europeans were there too. But they're all loser Man United supporters.

Awesome game that's all I have to say. Lucas - the 'not quite as beautiful as Torres' Lucas - had an awesome game. He should totally keep his hair short. And Rafa, wow, emotionless as always. He didn't even flinch when we scored. Good to see Vidic and Mascherano get sent off again too. That makes it 3 Liverpool vs Man United fixtures in a row for Vidic, and 2 in the last 2 seasons for Mashy. Tradition at its best.

Here are some more pics, mostly of Torres... man he's so beautiful.


All without Stevie-G as well. Right on chaps.



I know a few people who want to be where that thumb is.


So, how do you like them apples?

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC BLOG POST DAVID :P
    WINNERRRRRR!!! wasn't watching the game live *RAGE* but was def contesting with the man U church fans.. OH THE JOY!
    *heart* Torres :) :) :) WHAT A MAN

    ReplyDelete