Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Cool Wall (Part 5)

Wow, I've had an insanely busy week - various events included theater performances, run-ins with the police and hitting up the Berkeley equivalent of M-city. Yes, I know, you can't wait for that blog post can you? Well neither can I... too bad I've got more exams coming up so it'll have to wait until I find a bit more time.

For now, I have to keep up with the weekly edition of The Cool Wall. What's that? Boo? You want the low-down on our version of M-city right now? But it's not even Saturday night yet! Don't worry, it'll be here soon.

OK, enough teasing. This week's wall is, well it's not really a stereotype. It's just a mess. Profanity, rude pictures and words, and bad spelling. However, it reminded me of Sergeant Wong (our favourite guy who went to NS), so we'll name it after him.

Check out the 'Serg' (pronounced 'sARg') Wall:


Even the guy who tried to correct the spelling got the spelling wrong. Forgive him, after all, it's only Pablo.

No comments:

Post a Comment