Friday, October 9, 2009

The 'Sex Monster'


plenty to choose from...

About two week's ago a few of the Korean girls hosted a legit Korean BBQ night at the I-house. There's a kitchen here which the residents can use and they cooked up a pretty good meal. So I'm sitting down, about to chow down on my second serving of Bul-gol-gi when the guy next to me interrupts me to introduce himself - his name is Tom.


And this is my first (and so far only) encounter with the 'Sex Monster'. Later on that night a few of the girls ask me if I thought there was anything strange about Tom. Yes I did, he was fucking awkward, and kept staring past me when I was talking to him.

Only later do I find out what he truly is, and today at lunch the stories were confirmed. This guy is an elite sexual predator. His prey? Korean girls, of course. His MO? Standard format is as follows:

1. Go to an event that is bound to have Korean girls in attendance. (Dinner was a good choice Tom).
2. Strike up a conversation with a target and bring up his singing 'talent'.
3. If possible, persuade target to go up to his room so he can exhibit his music collection.
3a. If not possible, lend target a CD, so that she must return to his room eventually.
4. Sing to her for 2 hours.
5. Proposition.

I have a Korean girl living in the room on my left and two living in the room to my right. Current alert status is set to 'orange'.

1 comment:

  1. david
    those korean girls share the same room ?? OMFG!!!

    ReplyDelete