Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Cool Wall (Part 1)

Time to learn a bit about the place I'm staying in - the I-house.

Every room has a little whiteboard outside the door that you can put your details on and people can scribble shit on - like notes and stuff. Most people's change from day to day - it's basically like a RL version of twitter/fb status/msn status. As a result, this makes it extremely cool to follow and stalk various people's boards. There are a few stereotypes.

This week's stereotype: The I-house (Village) Bicycle Wall

It is very cool to advertise you're room mate's availability:


It is even cooler to write the name of that girl from that party that night 10 times on the list below the advertisement. Yes, someone does have a reputation...

This week's bonus: My Wall

Currently someone who still finds gay jokes funny has vandalised my wall. At least they appreciate my new indoor boots:

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US&lang_locale=en_US&cp=usns_CSE_081109_ShoppingCom&l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-240872/pgid-222201


1 comment:

  1. hahahaha thats hilarious
    but uber cool idea actually.. perhaps i'll put a wall up on my new bedroom door....

    ReplyDelete