Thursday, September 17, 2009

You Know You're in Berkeley When... (Part 1)



You see a parking lot reserved for NL.

And there's actually a car parked in it.

NL stands for Nobel Laurette. There's actually enough of these guys still living and in the area to justify the University saving them parking spots. Apparently if your crazy smart and you work for years and years to make a discovery, and then wait years and years again before you're recognised for it, you end up driving a Toyota Sienna wagon.

Oh and for the law people - look what I found: Our friend Bristol-Myers Squibb!

Stay tuned for more instalments of YNYBW. Oh and if people are actually reading my blog - comment please so I know I'm not just talking to myself - and it'd make me feel nice and warm inside.

1 comment:

  1. I AM READING IT!
    PLEASE DON'T STOP.
    I've just had to catch up on a lot but I've since put your blog on the map (i.e. bookmarked it) therefore will be continuing to stalk you as so. Everyone's tuning in rest assured!

    ReplyDelete