Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Cool Wall (Final Edition)

This will be the last cool wall edition - this segment will be replaced by something else in the coming few weeks. I'm also going to be a hell of a lot busier (as if I wasn't busy enough already) for my last couple of months in the States, but hopefully that won't correlate to less blog posts. I'll still try to jump on and update you guys as much as possible.

So here it is, the final cool wall. I have to say, I love this wall. It's short and it's sweet. I guess I would group it in with the stereotypical: 'Beware of [insert thing, person, booby-trap, etc]' sign.

Sometimes I-House really is just a mental asylum:


Other overused examples include: 'Knock at your own risk', 'Enter at your own risk' etc. But I find that a nice big gay drawing serves as the best deterrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment