Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You Know You're in Berkeley When... (Part 4)

The printers in the computer labs have their own names.

Meet Calvin and Lee:


Calvin is the best, he always prints my stuff good. Double sided, shrink to fit, 6 slides per page, notes pages, everything.

Lee has a bit of a temper. If he's in a good mood, and you ask him to print more than 20 pages, he'll just politely decline. If he's in a so-so mood, he'll give you the finger. If it's the weekend, or past 5pm, he'll just chew up all the paper so that you have can't print at all. I don't like Lee.

Yes, in every computer lab there lives a couple of unique, personified printers.

Oh, and I just noticed something the other day. I was staring at the desktop background on the computer labs and finally noticed the UC Berkeley crest:


Hilarious! You know you're in Berkeley when... wait a minute, have I gone back 3 years in time to Peppermint Grove?!

No comments:

Post a Comment