Friday, November 20, 2009

100 days have made me older...

...Since the last time that I saw your pretty face



WOW (literally: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtX5Nu2dXYM), time sure can fly by. I can't believe it, but by the end of today I will have been in the States for 100 days. In these 100 days, I've definitely had some awesome, unique and life-changing experiences. From college parties - like beer ponging US style at frats or stripper contests at Co-ops - to big city life in San Francisco, to late night dining hall and gym sessions, studying overseas has been amazing. There's no point trying to sum it up. For one, I'm not done yet, and anyway, I wouldn't be able to do it justice in a blog.

Having said all that, I always think about home, and all you guys back there. Honest!

And here are just a few of the reasons why:


Can't wait to see you all next year. 2010, lets do it again! Yeah baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment