Monday, August 31, 2009

San Fran - Trip 3






Yeah I know I go here a lot, but there's still so much to see. This time I went with Edgar (from Mexico) just to check out Fisherman's Wharf (Pier 39) to see the sea lions. Nothing too special, they smelt a fair bit. There was a 'street magician', who was pretty average. I have a video but I got to compress it before you can see.

Fisherman's wharf is also famous for its Chowder. Chowwwwwder. Chowder. Chowder. Simpsons anyone? It was pretty good Clam Chowder. Will be going back again in the next couple of weeks to check out Alcatraz and do the 'Ghost Tour' or whatever it is.

So this was yesterday (Sunday the 30th). Now you're pretty much up to date with all the stuff I've done during the day. Again sorry no party pictures and night time stuff, but this coming weekend I will definitely bring my camera with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment