Saturday, August 29, 2009

Now Showing...


As promised I've started up a blog so that all of you back home in Perth can follow my every move, good and bad, while I'm at Berkeley.

OK, I'm starting this about two weeks after I first arrived, so there's a lot to catch up on. That means you'll have to be satisfied with short comments over this period, and maybe the stuff later on will be a bit more detailed.

First up - Berkeley is AWE-FUCKING-SOME! Go to the States. Do it. In fact come and visit over the Xmas break! Right now in August there's plenty of sun, events, parties and San Fransisco is always just a short train trip away. Too bad I'm not 21, in fact a group of us are going to see Will.I.Am in SF tonight, but who cares about that guy anyway. There's still plenty of shit to do at night, especially since my residence hall is on Frat Row.

Alright, in short, this is what I've been up to since I left Perth...

No comments:

Post a Comment